Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shooting Up:)

We had the diaper bag, the carseat, paci's, blankets, bottle and were on our way out the door at 8:32...ready to conquer Caden's first shots. We got to the doctor's office and the first thing they do is weigh babies. We had Caden completely undressed ready to be weighed, and the scale turned off. Somewhere in the process of trying to fix the scale and wrap Caden up in his blanket he decided to show us who was boss by peeing all over the scale, the nurse and the counter...and what do I do as soon as the pee starts coming; I of course quickly cover it with my hand. Just picture this (I am sure many of you have experienced it first hand)- Caden is screaming, my hand is covered in pee, I am trying to get wipes to clean the counter and Chris and I are profusely apologizing to the sweet nurse. and this is all within the first 5 minutes of the visit! Although watching Caden get shots was the hardest thing up to this point he was so brave and is now taking a great nap because obviously the doctor's appointment wore him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment