As summer is slowly coming to an end here is our summer in pictures...
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
...or in this case babies! With everything that has happened this summer we needed to get outta town...not just to anywhere though- I needed to go to the beach. With Chris's schedule this summer I knew there was no way he could get away so I texted my girlfriend on a Thursday and said "you wanna go to the beach Sunday?" and her reply back "I can go Monday." And that was that. Before we could chicken out:) We loaded up our FIVE kids (all under the age of four) and headed to the beach. In a minivan. For a week. With no husbands. And did I mention FIVE kids UNDER four:) Although it was anything but restful the kids were awesome, the girl time was SO needed and it's always such a blessing to be able to spend time with (and see my kids spend time with) my grandparents! Here's the proof:
Friday, September 7, 2012
I stink at blogging but have committed to do at least one post a week starting....now:) Mainly because I know I am not going to remember anything about life right now if I don't write it down and because I am pretty sure my children are going to think they didn't have a childhood since there is no record of it....sooooo we are just starting from scratch but here we go:
Meet the Team:
Meet the Team:
Caden Frank:our super athletically inclined; mr. independant, fire cracker; who has his daddy's good looks and 100% his momma's personality. he loves fiercely and is the protector of his two younger brothers. he is a first-born to a "T" and I cannot wait to see what God has planned for him! Things I want to remember about him at this stage:
- you remember everything! and want to know details about all things (esp sports)
- you want to dress up EXACTLY like whatever sport you are interested in for the day. down to the last detail (baseball gloves in the back of your baseball pants, high socks like the basketball players, towel in the front of your pants like the quarterbacks...)
- every morning you wake up and ask to watch Center Sports (aka Sportscenter)
- you LOVE music. Especially worship music.
- you have a lot of questions about Jesus, God, baptism...
- you are sleeping GREAT
- you just started at Cornerstone Christian Academy for preschool 2 days a week and you.love.it
- you are the BEST big brother. ever.
our lover of life, food and just about everything else!; always has a smile and is super laid back and easy going; he can brighten anyone's day. only 16 months apart he looks up to his big bro and always looks out for his little one. The Lord def. knew what he was doing in bringing this one into our family:) Things I want to remember about him at this stage:
- you have a very sweet personality
- you are sometimes lovingly referred to as bam-bam
- you are having a hard time with seperation anxiety right now
- you love to pray
- you love to snuggle
- you just started PDO this week at Simpsonville
- you love to ride your bike
- you have the sweetest laugh
the newest member of the team; he is a fighter. his birth story is def. one for the books. the 3rd boy he is our sweet little snuggle bug. loves to be loved and fits right in with the boys. God most def. has something amazing for his future. Things I want to remember about him at this stage:
- best. baby. ever
- still wearing newborn clothes and size 1 diapers:)
- making sweet baby noises
- when you get overstimulated you want to be swaddled and covered up from head to toe
- sleeping great at night
- eating every 3-4 hours during the day