Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I should be sleeping

It is 3:39 in the morning and I am wide awake...and have been for about 39 minutes (which seems like forever in the really really early morning). Anxiety? Pain? My body preparing me as much as it can for what it will be like when Caden come? My guess is a combination of all three...so I know it is a blessing that I do not have anything I have to do tomorrow:) At least my baby is awake with me so I know he's still kickin and hangin in there! But this post is not about me or Caden.The past week I have had so much time alone and during a lot of this time I have used it to reflect on the past 8 months and have just become so humbled and overwhelmed at how blessed I am. At 22, I have an incredible husband, I have been able to spend so much time with kids that I absolutely adore and through them been able to form awesome friendships with their moms. I have had an easy pregnancy, a job (okay lots of jobs) that I love, an amazing family, a great church and a cute little place to live. I know I said this post was not about me and there are an awful lot of "I's" in that paragraph...but it is all just to say in this crazy messed up world where it seems like so many things go wrong there is a God, my God, family and friends that make everything all worth it.I may read this in the morning and decide that it is never a good idea to post anything before 8:00 in the morning because I am just babbling...who knows:) have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment