Tuesday, April 26, 2011
We have had rain for 14.54152g54584 million days:) at least that is what is feels like! We always welcome a little change of pace and today my dad (pop-pop) came over. He was going to come over and work in our messofa yard (I know, he is awesome) and as soon as he pulled in the driveway; it started raining--again. After about an hour it slowed down and then stopped for just a little bit. So we pulled on Caden's boots and sent the boys outside to help:)
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Sometimes in the midst of laundry and cleaning and disciplining and playing and working and cooking and _____________; I forget what I am supposed to be doing. I am so guilty of just wanting to "get stuff done" I lose sight of where my time and energy should be going...and that is to "train my boys up in the way they should go." Now; I am not trying to be legalistic or stiff or whatever you want to call it; but more than anything I want my little boys to grow up to be men of God. One thing we are going to try and start doing is memorizing a scripture once a week. There is this great website that has some easy versus to start out with and hey, I figure it is never to early to learn a little scripture:) (and once we do it; Caden and I go over it all day during the mundane day-to-day!)
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
1. The picture pretty much sums you up!
2. You are slowly (but surely!) starting to eat "real" food
3. You are pulling up on things and crawling everywhere
4. Despite that, you have no interest in standing up on your own
5. You have really caught on to using a sippy cup
6. You adore Cade
7. Teething has been hard on you
8. You rarely cry and if you do something is probably wrong
9. You have red in your hair. No clue where that came from!
10. You are cuddly!