Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

Caden has been a tummy sleeper since the day he came home from the hospital. I know what you're all thinking..."I CANNOT believe they let him sleep on his tummy...EVERYONE says make sure they sleep on their backs...under NO circumstances should an infant sleep on their tummy." Well not only has he slept on his tummy in his crib since week 1...unless he is just plumb exhausted it is the only way he wants to sleep. So imagine my surprise when I go to get him in the morning and he is on his back! Immediately I turn him back on his tummy so that he can show his mommy that he really did roll over but no such luck. But this week, I am proud to announce my little man has mastered the art of rolling from his tummy to his back. Just 3 months old and he's rollin...woo hoo! (pictures to come soon:)

1 comment:

  1. yahoo - how fun! life is sure to cange now. Love you! We need to hang out...I have to work this Friday. :-(

    ReplyDelete