Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Out Came the Sun and Dried up all the Rain...

Everyone knows the "itsy-bitsy spider" and the past few weeks I have felt much like the little spider who was climbing up the spout and got washed out. I will spare you all the details (unless you want to know then I will be glad to share) but from the time Caden was 3 weeks old up until last week I was battling a pretty bad case of post partum depression. I am definately on the tail end of it now and am feeling MUCH better (which explains the month lapse between blog posts!Right now we are awaiting the end of basketball season. Chris's freshman team won their end of the year tournament which is awesome, and the JV and Varsity teams have their last regular season game tonight with districts starting next week. I have returned to work at Parent's Day Out, Caden gets to go with me and I absolutely love my job.Caden is (I can't believe it), 8 weeks old! He is "talking" a lot and is also smiling:) He has slept through the night 2 nights so we are holding our breath that this continues...but I am not counting on it;) I will post pictures VERY soon...he has grown so much already from the last time I posted pics so more will be coming this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment