Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March 4, 2006

Every day I think that I could not be more in love, and every day I'm proved wrong. Cheesy, maybe- but oh so true. Three years ago today Chris and I started dating...a lot can happen in three years:) We dated for five months, got engaged on August 9 (06), married the following August 11 (07), found out we were pregnant that March (08) and had Caden in December. If you have talked to me for more than five minutes you probably know how much I love my husband and if you have talked to him more than five minutes you can see why. It is very easy to be married to Chris and he is so easy to love. It's not always sunshine and rainbows we definaltey have our "discussions" and disagreements but at the end of the day I find so much joy in being his wife:)

No comments:

Post a Comment