Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Am I going crazy?

Maybe it's because my due date is coming so soon, or maybe it is because we went on a tour of the hospital last night, but last night I had my second nightmare about labor/delivery. This time, there were four other pregnant women in the labor room with me and we were all just on our hospital beds waiting for??? Then, my doctor informs me they do not give an epideral...they just tell patients they do so that they keep our business. And where is my husband??? no where to be found so I send my uncle to get him and finally when he gets there he says he was playing a basketball game and he didnt think the baby would come so soon so he just decided to finish playing. Are these dreams normal?!? Even if theyre not will you tell me they are so I do not think I am losing my mind:)

No comments:

Post a Comment