For the boys 1st birthday we like to keep things pretty small and low-key. This past Saturday we had a cookout with family and a few close friends. It was a great day! Good weather; Char got such great gifts and it was just a great celebration of his first year of life! Here he is enjoying:
Monday, June 6, 2011
My baby is one year old today. 12 whole months. I really cannot believe it has been a year! I have fallen more and more in love with my baby Charlie everyday; and (for the most part) have truly just enjoyed his first year of life. 12 special things about you:
1. Nicknames: Char; Char-Char; Char bear (from Tiff:); baby Charlie; sugar booger:)
2. You are happy all the time. Except in Sunday School.
3. Still taking 2 naps a day; but you are super laid back so if we miss the am nap its all good.
4. You love to eat!
5. You can totally walk; but you have not chosen to do so yet:)
6. You are so done with bottles; but you do not seem to crazy about milk yet.
7. You love Caden so much.
8. You Love, love, love bath time!
9. Have been super healthy (up to this week;)
10. 110% mommas boy (WOOHOO- although this is probably because you have not realized how much cooler daddy is)
11. One of your favorite activites is pushing the chairs around the kitchen
12. You are the most loved, cutest one year olds on the planet
and you have the best chubby legs in the world!