Wednesday, April 1, 2009

29 Weeks

I cannot believe there are only 11 weeks until Caden comes, these 29 weeks have flown by so fast. I do not understand how pregnant women (or couples for that matter) that experience all that happens over the course of pregnancy cannot believe in God. I feel like I have already grown more intimate with Christ throughout my pregnancy. In the beginning I clung to Christ for protection and health for the baby. It is so crazy because you truly have no control over how he grows/develops and it is all in God's hands. Now that I can feel hime moving (a lot. all the time:) it has dawned on me that there a human life inside me. That God gave women the capacity and the blessing to be able to bear children. It amazes me that my God would choose me for something as great as having a baby. I was reading a Beth Moore bible study called Jesus and it is just 90 days with Jesus, from his birth to his death. The first couple days are about Mary and just her being pregnant and her faithfulness to God and it is just mind blowing. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment