Caden is turning 2 on Saturday and to celebrate we had his birthday party this past Sunday. It was great! We had so many friends and family come over and celebrate with us. Eric even brought his guitar and sang "Happy Birthday" to Caden. This was the perfect way to end a great weekend. I will let the pictures do most of the talking:)
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Last Friday some of my girlfriends and their kids had a "birthday party" for Jesus--complete with making birthday cards, dancing, singing happy birthday, and eating cupcakes:) We LOVE celebrating the season this way and hope it becomes an annual tradition!
"mom, why am I dressed like this? I look ridiculous, I can't move, and all my friends are totally gonna make fun of me;)
To say this past weekend was crazy would be an understatement...which is why I am WAY behind on blogging (and somewhat behind on life:) We started it off with a little "country" sledding. Our good friends the Ballards are what we consider "real life" cowboys (and girl;) Sledding with the horses was super fun; we cannot wait to go again!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
1. It is freezing. I hate cold weather...I know this reason may not make sense to some of you; but being cold makes me not want to do anything.
2. I have two boys.
3. Under the age of 2 (yesterday I changed 5 dirty diapers before noon;)
4. We just bought a house!! So I have been cleaning, unpacking, painting, hanging things, cleaning, etc
5. I seriously doubt people are constantly checking/refreshing my blog page to see what I write about next:)
6. This is a busy season for work (great busy, just busy!)
7. My camera has been dead since Thanksgiving and what is a blog post without pictures?!
8. We have been doing fun things like going to play dates
10. I am tired;) (see reasons 1-9)
So I will leave you with pics of my two favorite reasons I have not blogged lately...