Wednesday, April 1, 2009

9 days and counting

To make a long story short... Caden is not here yet. He is coming on December 29 at 1:30 via c-section. To be honest, the past couple of days has definately been the hardest, both mentally and physically, over the past 38 weeks. I do have a peace about everything now. So, if I did not call you, email you, or message you back I am sorry but expect to hear from me soon:) Wednesday after I got released from the hospital Chris and I went to the mall to eat and walk around for a few minutes...I just was not ready to go from laying in the hospital bed to laying on the couch so we thought a little bit of "normalcy" would help a little. Well, when Chris went and got the car (because it was freezing cold and he is such a sweet husband) I got in the car and sitting on the dashboard of the passenger seat were a beautiful necklace and matching earrings. I know the picture is not very good, but trust me, theyre gorgeous. He said they are just because I have had a rough week and they are a gift for being a mom:) That could lift anyones spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment