- chilled out. For the most part; you are super chill, go with the flow kinda little baby
- you LOVE your brothers to play with you and love, love, love to be talked to, snuggled and loved on
- you are overstimulated fairly easily. When this happens; you don't want anyone to touch/hold you; you want to go in your bed with your sound machine on and swaddled up with all the lights off and go to sleep.
- you are not a morning person:)
- you are rolling over (both ways) every once in a while
- starting to reach for toys
- Saw your pediatric cardiologist yesterday. Still have a tiny hole in your heart; but we just have to go get it checked in a year:)
- 13 pounds. 27 inches....having some trouble gaining weight so we are going to start trying a few different things with nursing AND you get to try some oatmeal tonight for the first time.