Friday, September 25, 2009

Nine is SO fine!!!

9 months. really? Caden and I had a long talk today about how he is going to stay this little for a long time...just until I am ready for him to grow up:) and all he could say was "mmmammmaaa." Seriously though I cannot believe he has been here for a whole 9 months. My 9 month old sweet baby is all boy. He is rough and tumble, into everythig and goes non stop...and I really would not have it any other way. He is definately not as cuddly as he used to be so the times that he is I soak it up. He babbles a lot but the only word he can say is "mamma" and it never fails to melt my heart. He only has one lonely tooth on the bottom but I am sure more will be coming very soon. He is pulling up, standing up and is about 2 seconds away from walking and I am SO not ready for that!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with ya girl! I love living in a small town! Though, compared to the town I grew up in (Springfield, KY) it's big! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, sorry, the above comment was obviously for your next post!

    For this post:
    I can't believe Caden is 9 months already either! It won't be long before I'm saying that about Tucker (tear!). They do say that time goes by fast.... Enjoy every minute of it! Before long, he'll be playing bball for Daddy! (Another tear...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 months...such a fun age!!! I can't believe time is going so fast!

    ReplyDelete