Monday, April 26, 2010

Girlfriends









There is nothing as sweet as having a solid group of girlfriends. I feel like I am finally forming a strong group of girlfriends in Shelbyville after being here for a year and a half and just feel so blessed to have other mommies/wives/women that I can pretty much share anything with! About 4 years ago I met some of the greatest women on the planet. Since we met, we have all married and three of us have kiddos. Through growing up and doing life we have all managed to not only stay in touch, but get together and everytime we do its as if we havent missed a beat. All of us live all over...Murray, KY; St. Louis, MO; Nashville, TN; and Shelbyville, KY. Even more awesome then having a great friendship with these girls is that our husbands not only get along with eachother, they actually like hanging out together and when we all get together we pretty much do the middle school thing and split up girls/guys;) We all went to STL this weekend and had an AWESOME times here are a few pics...and yes they are all skinny and gorgeous so taking our traditional "group pic" and 8 months pregnant was not making me feel so hot:)



I also MUST give a shout out to Amanda in Memphis...fellow girlfriend and new mommy:) who happens to have a great blog that you need to check out http://www.unnerstall.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you live in Shelbyville, Katie. I have loved getting to know you. Love, Rachie

    ReplyDelete