Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Christmastime:)





I have been MIA in the world of blogging and for no particular reason. Between trying to wrap up Christmas shopping and birthday present shopping and babysitting and working and being pregnant and keeping up with Caden blogging has not been at the top of my priority list:) Other than the cold I absolutely LOVE this time of year. I love the lights and decorations and giving people presents. I love that this is Caden's first Christmas (well kind of;) and I love that next year at Christmas we will have a two year old and a 6 month old. I love that Kentucky basketball is on and that Shelby County basketball is in full swing....I could go on and on and on about all the things I love about the season and sometimes I tend to get so wrapped up in cleaning and planning and preparing that I forget to stop and breathe and remember all the things there are to love:)
**here are some pictures that made the Christmas card this year and also just Caden helping us decorate the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment