Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year....

This really is the best time of the year. I love the Christmas music and decorations, and knowing what Christmas is really all about. I love the start of basketball season and extra time with family, but most of all I LOVE that my baby's birthday is right at the heart of the Christmas season. I have not even come close to finishing my Christmas shopping, but I have long been thinking about Caden's birthday party. With his birthday being on the 25th, we are going to have a party on the 26th. Just family, plain and simple...BUT I could not deprive everyone of his cute invitations:) SO, it's not ever December yet, but here are Caden's first birthday invitations (Oh my goodness, did the words "Caden's first birthday" just come out of my 'mouth'?!)



**I dont know why the quality is so bad but the poem at the top says:

"The whistles blown, the time has come, For our baby Caden to turn age one. It's been a year and we would love for y'all to come on over and have a ball."

A little cheesy I know but he only turns one once, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment