Monday, May 11, 2009

the Fish Mask

The pictures of are our new friend the "fish mask." It does look pretty pitiful. For the past week Caden has had a cough/congestion that has gotten progressively worse. I just chalked it up to allergies and did not call the doctor because I did'nt want to be "that mom." You know the mom who calls about everything under the sun!? Anyway, with the persuasion of a friend and my husband and with his cough getting obviously worse I called the doctor...and she wanted to see him. It's a good thinkg too. Caden had weezing in his chest, on top of all the congestion and fluid on his ears. Is this the beginning of a life long battle with asthma? I wont jump to that conclusion quite yet (although my dad, "grandpa" was just in the hospital last week for asthma related issues.) For now, Caden is getting breathing treatments every 3-4 hours and a lot of TLC:)


1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor Caden! I'm sure he's getting lots of TLC from Mommy and Daddy! He does look pretty darn cute in that thing though! :)

    ReplyDelete