Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Perfect Day






I was filling out an application the other day and one of the questions on it was "describe your perfect day"...well this past Saturday was pretty close. When some of my friends found out I was pregnant with baby #2 they wanted to do a "sprinkle" for me (which is just a smaller version of a shower.) I was really hesistant because it the past 2 and a half years I have gotten married, then pretty much got pregnant right away...and the right away again so I was beginning to feel like people were "gifted out" for me:) you know what I mean?! Anyway, no was not an option for this group of girls (and thank goodness for that!) so we agreed to keep it very small and intimate and do a brunch. The only other people that were there other than the beautiful ladies that hosted it were my mom, sister, Liz and Amanda Cotton. We (well I cant speak for them) but I had the best time. It was a beautiful setup, the food was AMAZING (and so was the punch:) and the girl talk was even better. And even though it was called a sprinkle, I most definately felt showered with love, encouragement and baby "stuff." BUT that's not all I was also given a VERY generous gift card to Allure (a spa in Shelbyville) that is for me! Woohoo! Rachel, Sherri and Melissa you have no idea how much Saturday meant to me...thank you does not do it justice!






I know you are probably thinking that the day couldn't get any better but when I came home Chris, Caden and I took a trip to Target, grabbed dinner and went to see my family. It was the continuation and end to what, in my eyes, was a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment