Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Again

The past three weeks I have gotten to spend some of the most precious time with my boys. It has been so much fun, both with Chris and Caden. I'm sure it has been the combination of Chris being off work, Caden growing so much everyday and the beach but this has just been a vacation that I know will always have such a special place in my heart. I also always find that the beach provides such a sweet time of reflection for me. I have just been shown over and over again how unworthy I am of Christ's love and yet how he continues to pour it out on me. I saw this video a while ago and forgot about it then it came up last night and let me just tell you it's a heart-wrenching, beautiful video and it has taken on a whole new meaning since I am now a mommy. Please take 5 minutes to watch it (but not with your kids:).

I would love to hear your thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj-3gQdBpxM

No comments:

Post a Comment