Monday, June 15, 2009

Battle Wounds


It happened. Caden received his first injury. I'm not talking about the tip over and hit your head on the floor kinda thing--he done that more times than I can count. I am talking about a "serious, that really probably hurt maybe we should put some ice on it" kind of injury. Chris was feeding Caden and his phone rang he answers the phone and is holding it between his ear and shoulder when (gulp) he drops it on our baby's precious little face:( It did leave a little bruise and Chris felt terrible but I couldnt help playing a little joke on him (see picture of Caden's bandaid face:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that Chris felt absolutely terrible... Poor Caden!!! He looks so sad with that bandage on his little face! Way to rub it in, Mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete