Tuesday, September 18, 2012

We're Going to the Beach Baby!

...or in this case babies!  With everything that has happened this summer we needed to get outta town...not just to anywhere though- I needed to go to the beach.  With Chris's schedule this summer I knew there was no way he could get away so I texted my girlfriend on a Thursday and said "you wanna go to the beach Sunday?"  and her reply back "I can go Monday."  And that was that.  Before we could chicken out:)  We loaded up our FIVE kids (all under the age of four) and headed to the beach.  In a minivan.  For a week.  With no husbands.  And did I mention FIVE kids UNDER four:)  Although it was anything but restful the kids were awesome, the girl time was SO needed and it's always such a blessing to be able to spend time with (and see my kids spend time with) my grandparents!  Here's the proof:




No comments:

Post a Comment