Tuesday, January 24, 2012

About a Boy!

The second Chris and I found out we were pregnant there was really no doubt in my mind it was going to be anouther boy. For real. I am not just saying that...every bone in my body thought it was going to be a boy. And last week; the doctor confirmed it...Gaither boy #3 is on his way! Chris wasn't so sure it was going to be a boy (and if we are being totally honest was hoping for a girl) his exact response was "I am happy it is a boy but sad it is not a girl." Fair enough. All I know is that we are counting our blessings. My heart breaks over and over again for our friends that struggle with infertility. When I found out we were pregnant "again" I almost felt bad telling people for the simple fact that is has been a HUGE blessing we have not experienced problems conceiving or throughout my pregnancies. So am I a little freaked out about having THREE kids? yep. Am I wondering how I will thrive (or just survive) having 3 that are 3 and under? No doubt! But I trust that God has some crazy awesome plans for all these boys in this family. Don't you think he will fit right in with "the boys?!"











1 comment:

  1. He will fit perfectly:). Can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete