Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bieber Fever

We. have. Bieber. Fever.


How did it start? Caden LOVES music. Anything musical; everything can be turned into a drum or microphone. I mean I know all kids love music but Caden is somewhat obsessed. I digress. A couple months ago, Mollie (my 17-year old sister) came over and we rented "Never Say Never" (Basically, a documentary about J. Biebs). Caden LOVED it....he wanted to watch the music over and over again. So then I got to thinking...if this movie will keep him entertained what if I pull up the music video on youtube? And that is how it started. I needed to start cooking dinner one night so I showed him this video...and well, the rest is history:)


SO here is out own version (I put the lyrics below in case you dont already know them:)
disclaimor: I did not teach him any of the words; he picked it up on his own









I know you love me



I know you care



Just shout whenever



And I'll be there



You are my love



You are my heart



And we will never, ever, ever be apart



Are we an item?



Girl quit playin



Are we just friends?



What are you sayin?



Say there's another and look right in my eyes



My first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like



Baby, baby, baby OH

3 comments: