i am such a mom-in-training. i am constantly calling friends/reading blogs/asking my mom for advice/help...I think having GREAT friends and an awesome family of support is crucial; and, at some times; may be the only thing keeping me sane:)
Here are a few lessons I have learned with having two kids:
1. What works/worked for #1 may or may not work for #2.
2. Ask lots of people for lots of advice.
3. Take the advice to heart but figure out what is the best for you and yours.
4. Unless it is a matter or life/death (or you are out of diapers) avoid taking more than one baby shopping.
5. When you have to; park RIGHT by a cart holder (even if it is far away from the actual store.)
6. Don't let/make baby #1 grow up too fast just because baby #2 came along.
7. It is okay to cry/laugh/vent when you are just simply overwhelmed
8. You are tired.
9. One of my favorite things about having baby #1 was watching my husband become a dad; one of my favorite things about having baby #2 is watching baby #1 become a big brother.
10. Being laid back and easy-going goes a looooooonnnnngggg way.
having my boys has brought an unspeakable/unimaginable amount of joy to my life. My kids have made me a better person; and I just want them to have a mommy they are proud of!
*share some lessons you have learned/are learning!