Monday, June 14, 2010

Kellie




One of the reasons I was so excited that Caden was having a little brother is because of the relationships I have with my younger sisters (and brother). No, we havent always been close and yes, we all still have our "moments" but I dont know what I would do without them. It is SO good to live so close to family. They were a HUGE help when Caden was born but have been an even bigger help since Charlie came. One of my biggest worries about Charlie being born was how it would affect Caden. I was worried about him staying on some type of schedule, being around familiar people and just being loved on a little extra. I have to say that having my sister, Kellie home has completely eased my fears. Caden LOVES her and she is, well, she is obsessed with him:) The past week she has taken him to the pool, taken him to feed the ducks, given him icees, been patient with him, and just loooveeed on him. She has also, helped with Charlie, cleaned my house and been constant company.
This post and the next few will be about each member of my family because I am SO SO grateful for each one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment